Friday, June 21, 2013

Exam preparation

   For my exam piece I have decided to do three different pieces, that could be displayed together. I have really been inspired by Fauvism and want to continue using the same style. I have decided to use oil pastels and thick paint for my pieces, as I have experimented most with that technique and believe that the method really works for my theme. I am going to display different sorts of man- made objects and display them with the nature around them being the most colourful. By doing this it conveys to my audience that nature is dominate and powerful and can take over and destroy man-made objects.
   As part of my exam prep I have collected three different photographs that I am going to use. The most dominate parts of the photographs are the ivy. The ivy is my artwork is going to be displayed as dominate.
  Here are the photographs that I have taken for my exam pieces;


No comments:

Post a Comment