Monday, June 17, 2013

Image Transfers.

   I tried out image transfers as part my coursework, they were really successful and therefore have decided to experiment more with image transfers.I used an A4 transfer size primary image that I collected myself.I then added a transfer in order for the transfer to print on my material. Once the transfer was complete, you then washed the paper off, which left you with your image transfer.This image was of an eroded building with a waterfall.
 This is the transfer that I created.

     After I completed the image transfer I decided to add a coloured wash over the top. I used the colours green and yellow in order to make it still look neutral. I am really glad that I added the colours as it improves the tone and textural of the piece. I really enjoyed creating this piece but I don't think that it is the method I want to use as part of my exam piece(S).

No comments:

Post a Comment