Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ink and bleach drawings

  As you can see from my previous pieces I have started to  experiment with ink. I really enjoyed working with ink and decided to further it by using a different technique. This time I added bleach to one of my ink drawings, when bleach is added with ink it creates a rustic, brown effect. 
  Here is the piece that I created with ink and bleach,


 I have outlined the eroied wall with black ink and then blended bleach in the middle of the bricks, in order to give my piece a mysterious and dramatic effect. I really like this piece and believe that if I continue to experiment with ink and bleach I will make the piece more detailed by adding more black ink in the middle of the bricks in order to express the erosion of the piece more.

No comments:

Post a Comment